Optimization and Capacity
One of the primary reasons for subscriber churn is poor quality of experience. As networks expand and traffic increases, performance typically degrades. To keep this from happening, networks need to be optimized in order to boost performance, returning it back to its previous levels. Additionally, customer behavior changes over time, shifting traffic within the network. This traffic needs to be re-balanced to level utilization across the network which helps to delay CAPEX spending on new equipment.
By outsourcing network optimization and capacity planning to TEOCO, you benefit from a proven software solution that addresses all network technologies and layers, as well as from our dedicated team of vendor-independent experts. Services include proactive cluster optimization, new feature activation and ROI based capacity expansion planning.
Combining our advanced vendor-agnostic solutions with our expertise and defined methodology, we deliver a competitive advantage to your engineering team, a service tailored to your timeframes and according to your needs. Our global multi-vendor experience allows us to share best practices from market leaders and our off-shore capabilities help ensure all deliverables are cost-efficient and timely.
- MAXIMIZE COVERAGE
- Optimizing network coverage both pre- and post-launch ensures your network is providing as much interference-free coverage as possible, minimizing customer complaints and ensuring license obligations are met.
- ACCURATE CAPACITY FORECASTS
- With our rich data inputs, advanced forecasting algorithms, network optimization expertise and automated ‘what-if’ analysis, we help minimize CAPEX by providing capacity dimensioning that is highly accurate.
- Independence from network equipment providers means our service efforts are not conflicted by the desire for equipment sales. Our only focus is on your success.
- A BROAD PORTFOLIO OF TOOLS
- Leveraging our broad planning, optimization and configuration portfolio of tools to deliver services provides capabilities unmatched by consultants alone.
- BEST PRACTICES
- Global multi-vendor experience enables us to share best practices from market leaders, while our offshore capabilities ensure deliverables are cost-efficient and timely.
- GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SUPPORT
- With a local presence through 26 offices in 15 countries in all regions of the world, and a customer base that includes over 300 operators, TEOCO has the scale, expertise and local staff to support you.
OUR OPTIMIZATION AND CAPACITY SERVICE OFFERINGS
At TEOCO, we offer three primary categories of network services for optimization and capacity planning: coverage shaping, performance tuning and capacity management. These services are delivered as packaged solutions; a powerful combination of tools, methodology and people, leveraging global best practices.
Network planning exercises, for a multitude of reasons, rarely result in the ‘perfect’ network. It is typically necessary to optimize coverage during the pre- and post-launch stages of a network roll-out. This ensures the network is providing as much interference-free coverage as possible. Coverage shaping services can also be used to reduce customer complaints resulting from coverage gaps or holes, or to improve coverage statistics to meet license obligations.
PROACTIVE CLUSTER PERFORMANCE TUNING
Performance tuning targets specific issues on the worst performing areas of the network, using a wide area optimization approach, or a cluster-based approach, depending upon the scenario.
Our approach for managing network capacity is based on a combination of subject matter expertise and our ASSET Capacity software tool. A powerful combination to ensure greater accuracy.
What Our Clients Say
“A highly professional team from TEOCO performed the (above) tasks and delivered the project as per our expectation. The quality of reporting and analysis were professional, informative and beneficial which helped us in improving the network planning and optimization methodology by implementing the recommendations made by TEOCO.”
– Mete Arig, Chief Technology Officer, GEOCELL
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.