SmartCM is a configuration management tool that maintains network integrity by automating the monitoring, auditing, updating and reporting on network configuration.
As new technologies and equipment are introduced into networks, it’s critical to validate that configuration changes made to the Radio Access Network (RAN) are accurate. This helps ensure healthy network operations and excellent customer quality of experience are maintained.
- Are you confident your radio network is configured as you intended? Misconfiguration is one of the primary causes of poor network performance.
- Are you able to identify network configuration issues which could be causing a loss of revenue?
- Are you confident that the network changes suggested by your planning and optimization solutions have been correctly implemented in the network? If not, your investment in these tools is being wasted.
SmartCM enables engineers to monitor and improve network quality by providing visibility to the live network configuration and comparing it against a desired plan network baseline. This highlights configuration discrepancies –a primary cause of poor network performance.
In addition, SmartCM ensures network integrity is maintained by continuously auditing and monitoring all changes made by engineers, tools, and even managed service providers. It is vendor and technology-agnostic, supporting GSM, UMTS and LTE network infrastructure and radio technologies from the major network equipment vendors – and it is 5G ready.
For over five years, Analysys Mason’s Service Design and Orchestration Systems: Worldwide Market Shares report has consistently ranked TEOCO as one of the largest vendors of network planning and optimization software.
- IMPROVED NETWORK OPERATIONS
- Understand your network configuration health, monitor mean time to resolution (MTTR) of revenue-impacting configuration problems, audit managed service providers for configuration accuracy, and roll-out SLA compliance initiatives.
- IMPROVED SUBSCRIBER QOE
- Tight control of configuration management delivers a stable Radio Access Network. This leads to improved quality of experience (QoE) – reducing subscriber churn and improving ARPU.
- IMPROVED ENGINEERING EFFICIENCY
- Proactive information delivery via reports and dashboards improves MTTR, which means engineers spend less time troubleshooting and more time optimizing the network.
- MULTI-VENDOR SOLUTION
- SmartCM supports all major network equipment vendors and technologies, providing configuration management of the entire network from within a single tool, with all interdependencies accounted for.
- GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SUPPORT
- With a 26 offices in 15 countries across all regions of the world, and a customer base that includes over 300 operators, TEOCO has the scale, expertise and local staff to support you.
- A FUTURE PROOF INVESTMENT
- TEOCO is a well-established and profitable company with a long track record of success. We are not just a planning company, we understand all aspects of your business and build our tools with that in mind.
SmartCM provides visibility into the configuration health of your radio access network.
What Our Clients Say
“We’re proud to say that we have the best performing mobile network in Austria. Receiving industry accolades is gratifying but is ultimately the result of sustained investment and ongoing collaboration with highly valued partners like TEOCO. We have benefited from TEOCO’s expertise for a while and have been delighted with the performance of its SmartCM solution. Extending its capabilities to our 5G network was a very easy decision to make.”
Helmut Lehermayr, Vice President Radio & Transmission Networks, Magenta Telekom
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.