AIOps: From automation to autonomous networks
Following on from TM Forum’s successful webinar AIOps: From Automation to Autonomous Networks with TEOCO’s Dima Alkin and BMC’s Ian Russ.
TM Forum brings you the report which gives you an insight into the adoption, direction and real-world implementation of AIOps directly from a targeted panel of operations experts who are active in TM Forum’s collaborative work on AIOps.
Read the report to understand:
- Why a lot of automation does not need AI
- Where AI can be most usefully introduced and how
- Why new technologies and autonomous networks are major drivers of AIOps
- The benefits of automated networks enabled by AIOps
- The challenges of implementing AIOps
- Learnings and success stories from CSPs around the world, including China Mobile, Orange, PCCW/Hong Kong Telekom and Telecom Argentina
- The role of TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture and Open APIs