ASSET Design provides an automated approach to the optimization of existing cell configurations, as well as the placement of new sites.
It has two modes: “Automatic Cell Planning’ and ‘Automatic Site Placement’. The Automatic Cell Planning mode analyzes and optimizes the radio network configuration data and parameters of cells, to meet defined planning objectives such as coverage, capacity and quality of service, for today’s multi-technology networks.
In Automatic Site Placement mode, ASSET Design evaluates thousands of site candidates concurrently. It uses geolocated traffic maps, planning objectives and backhaul requirements for available site candidate locations to determine the optimal radio design.
By integrating these two modules, ASSET Design can optimize your existing radio network and identify new small cell or macro site locations, creating a single network that meets your specified performance requirements. ASSET Design is unique in its ability to seamlessly move from optimization mode to site creation mode, bringing together the existing network and new sites.
ASSET Design works across multiple technologies including 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G. Shared components, such as multi-band antennas, can be optimized to meet shared performance objectives. ASSET Design balances these objectives to deliver the best heterogeneous network performance possible.
For over 5 years, Analysys Mason has consistently ranked TEOCO as one of the largest vendors of network planning and optimization software in their Service Design and Orchestration Systems: Worldwide Market Shares report.
- ROI DRIVEN
- By understanding the cost of each network change and new site addition, ASSET Design determines the lowest cost option to meet your performance goals.
- LEVERAGES GEOLOCATED TRAFFIC
- ASSET Design uses geolocated traffic and measurement data to determine the base design. Optimal cell locations can be identified based on metrics such as traffic, customer value and ROI.
- FULLY INTEGRATED WITH ASSET RADIO
- ASSET Radio provides a snapshot view of the network. Design targets and constraints are then configured and analyzed within ASSET Design. The optimized design is then applied back into ASSET Radio to ensure an up to date view.
- HIGHLY AUTOMATED
- ASSET Design considers all inputs, including costs, constraints, weightings and targets. It then analyzes millions of different scenarios to arrive at an optimal solution, in a fraction of the time it would take a human.
- GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SUPPORT
- With a local presence through 26 offices in 15 countries across all regions of the world, and a customer base that includes over 300 operators, TEOCO has the scale, expertise and local staff to support you.
- FUTURE PROOF INVESTMENT
- TEOCO is a well-established and profitable company with a long track record of success. We are not just a planning company, we understand all aspects of your business and build our tools with that in mind.
ASSET Design equips engineers with powerful computational abilities to arrive at the most cost-effective network design to meet specified performance criteria.
“TEOCO’s market leading position in Engineering Systems reflects the success of its extensive network planning and optimization solution set, built by some very cohesive acquisitions and integrated effectively to form a leading portfolio”
– Analysys Mason
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.