Planning and Evolution
A carrier’s network is at the core of everything they do, and proper network planning is critical for maintaining a competitive edge and capitalizing on new revenue streams. Introducing 5G and other new technologies, meeting capacity requirements and deploying new services such as VoLTE, all require careful planning.
A poorly designed network can lead to costly performance issues that siphon away valuable time and resources in efforts to find a fix – often without success. The initial design stage can also have a big and lasting impact on network costs. An inefficient design can significantly increase CAPEX for no additional performance gains. While designing and building greenfield networks is quite rare these days, network design is still an integral part of the network lifecycle. That’s because networks are continually expanding to match growing demand for capacity, and new technologies such as 5G are being deployed on top of existing networks.
By outsourcing the planning process to TEOCO, you benefit from a comprehensive set of planning tools designed to address all technologies and network layers. All complemented by our dedicated team of vendor-independent experts, who bring decades of network planning know-how to your project.
Combining our advanced, vendor-agnostic solutions with our expertise and proven methodology, we deliver a competitive advantage to your engineering team; tailored to your timeframes and according to your needs. Our global, multi-vendor experience allows us to share best practices from market leaders, and our offshore capabilities help ensure deliverables are timely and cost-efficient.
- SUCCESSFUL TECHNOLOGY ADDITION
- Subscribers today have little patience. They expect new services to work right the first time. TEOCO ensures 5G and other new network designs can be seamlessly integrated into your existing technologies.
- STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
- TEOCO experts can help you work through all the business and technical decisions required for success when considering the introduction of a new technology such as 5G.
- TEOCO’s independence from all network equipment providers ensures our service efforts are not conflicted by the desire for equipment sales.
- A BROAD PORTFOLIO OF TOOLS
- Leveraging our broad planning, optimization and configuration tools portfolio to deliver services provides capabilities unmatched by consultants alone.
- BEST PRACTICES
- Our global, multi-vendor experience ensures we are able to share best practices from market leaders, while our offshore capabilities provide cost-efficient and timely deliveries.
- GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SUPPORT
- With a local presence through 26 offices in 15 countries in all regions of the world, and a customer base that includes over 300 operators, TEOCO has the scale, expertise and local staff to support you.
OUR PLANNING AND EVOLUTION SERVICE OFFERINGS
At TEOCO, we offer planning and evolution services in three primary categories:
NEW TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY
What is your 5G business case? Have you decided on your business model, timing, industry verticals, or ROI on options? What technology makes sense? What spectrum should be re-purposed? TEOCO’s experts can help you work through all these options, and more.
NEW TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT
You need to keep pace with the latest technology releases to maintain competitiveness and meet customer demand. Adding a new technology, (such as LTE, VoLTE, IoT or 5G) to an existing network brings significant technical and resource challenges. Taking a services approach to deploying new technologies ensures access to global best practices and prevents your existing team from being stretched too thin.
Mobile networks are going through a consolidation phase, with many operators merging or signing network sharing agreements to gain much needed financial and performance benefits. Both scenarios require consolidating two networks into one. TEOCO’s expertise ensures your consolidation runs smoothly.
“TEOCO’s market-leading position in Engineering Systems reflects the success of its extensive network planning and optimization solution set, built by some very cohesive acquisitions and integrated effectively to form a leading portfolio.”
– Analysys Mason
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.