TEOCO’s team of telecom experts have been providing cutting-edge solutions and consulting services to communication service providers since 1995.
Leveraging this experience, we provide operators with a full suite of managed services, undertaking all aspects of network planning and optimization. Typical engagements are long-term and cover all strategic and operational aspects of network planning, optimization, capacity expansion, spectrum refarming, performance management, and customer experience management – delivered by our engineers with support from our extensive portfolio of software tools.
TEOCO’s Managed Services bring experienced consultants and proven solutions to your network while reducing overall costs. Our success is based on several key factors; unbiased independent advice, our extensive portfolio of software tools, global experience, local viewpoints, and the fact we recognize the unique aspects of each network. Our aim is to enhance your network and maximize return on investment, allowing you to focus on maintaining market leadership and delivering real value for your customers.
- A SINGLE PARTNER
- As your long-term partner we are able to deliver greater outcomes, thanks to our consistent, focused approach, our experienced team, and our proven tools; providing standardized KPI reporting across the whole network, irrespective of the equipment vendor.
- MULTI-VENDOR EXPERIENCE
- We work with equipment vendors from across the globe. This agnostic approach means we are more flexible and able to excel in any type of environment, which is not the case with many network equipment providers.
- As an independent supplier, we have no equipment vendor bias or interest in expanding your network infrastructure.
- A BROAD PORTFOLIO OF TOOLS
- Our broad portfolio of planning, optimization and configuration tools provides capabilities that consultants alone can’t match.
- BEST PRACTICES
- Our global, multi-vendor experience enables us to share best practices from market leaders, while our offshore capabilities ensure our project deliverables are cost efficient and timely.
- GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SUPPORT
- With a local presence through 26 offices in 15 countries in all regions of the world, and a customer base that includes over 300 operators, TEOCO has the scale, expertise and local staff to support you.
“TEOCO’s consultancy services business represents a competitive strength as operators look to contract out many complex aspects of multi-technology network operations and planning.”
– Analysys Mason
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.