AIRCOM Labs provides mobile device testing in a state-of-the-art lab with highly experienced test engineers and lab managers. We are able to quickly and efficiently guide you through the entire device certification process because we offer a comprehensive set of test services that are wireless industry certified, including by the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and the PTCRB. We also meet operator-specific requirements for the four Tier-1 US wireless operators we support.
The Internet of Things has introduced many more devices onto the network, all of which can lead to network interference. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) need their devices to be supported by leading operators to ensure market success. Proper certification of devices is becoming more critical every day, especially with the introduction of Open Market Handsets (OMH) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) business models.
Our highly respected test services are used by the world’s top device manufactures, OEMs, CSPs and regulators. These customers have chosen us as their trusted partner for device testing services. In the past five years, our lab has tested over 1000 devices, including phones, tablets, data cards, modules and chipsets, from more than 75 manufacturers.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART LAB
- Our North American facilities are well equipped with state-of-the-art, industry validated and highly sophisticated test platforms, providing all the necessary accreditations and authorizations.
- GCF CERTIFIED
- AIRCOM Labs is an Observer GCF Member. We offer the full scope of conformance, interoperability and field test services for 2G/3G/4G and 5G technologies and related features, as defined by GCF requirements.
- PTCRB CERTIFIED
- AIRCOM Labs is PTCRB accredited, ensuring compliance with the full set of 3GPP test specifications as outlined by PTCRB, for test services covering 2G/3G/4G and 5G technologies and related features.
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Our extensive experience helps us determine test requirements, analyze results and logs, assist engineering teams with effective trouble-shooting, and efficiently identify and resolve problems.
- HIGH TEST CAPACITY & COVERAGE
- We operate multiple test platforms – enabling better test coverage and the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously, significantly reducing queues and turnaround times.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- AIRCOM Labs continually optimizes the testing process, helping to reduce test times and associated costs while providing wireless device ODM/OEMs, chipset manufacturers and IoT device vendors the highest quality services.
AIRCOM Labs offers a comprehensive set of test services underpinned by wireless industry certification programs that are tailored to your needs.
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.