SmartHub is a dedicated telecom big-data analytics platform that enables financial and subscriber-based ROI-driven use cases. Designed to support and encourage data sharing and reuse, SmartHub optimizes business performance and delivers analytics at the speed of thought.
SmartHub eliminates silos and can assess, validate and model vast amounts of data from across TEOCO’s solution portfolio, including: customers, planning, optimization, service assurance, geo-location, service quality and costs. As an added analytics layer residing on top of other existing OSS & BSS solutions, SmartHub provides a standalone analytics environment with a proven return on investment (ROI), saving operators billions.
- PROVEN SOLUTION WITH PROMPT ROI
- Deployed globally in major Tier-1 wireline and wireless carriers, SmartHub uncovers billions of dollars in annual customer savings.
- PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING
- We consistently uncover significant cost savings for our customers, utilizing prediction-based machine learning algorithms.
- A FUTURE PROOF INVESTMENT
- SmartHub remains at the forefront of technology, delivering accelerated data analyses.
- PERFORMANCE & SCALE
- SmartHub scales up or down to meet the needs of Tier 1, 2, & 3 carriers, and even supports one-time services; delivering the performance and scale needed to meet the demands of telco market growth.
- BIG DATA HOSTING OPTIONS
- Cutting-edge database hosting options include public cloud, private cloud and on-premises, plus native support for all major database types.
- ON-DEMAND INTEGRATION
- New integration points can be added in hours/days, for real-time data workflows with analytical insights delivered in seconds.
COLLECT, ENRICH, VISUALIZE, PREDICT
Investigate data to rapidly discover profitable patterns. SmartHub, has the capacity to collect and process billions of event messages per day in real-time. Based on an ETLT (Enrich – Transform – Load – Translate) approach to data management, the platform supports scheduled and ad-hoc analytical queries from hundreds of users. New integration points can be quickly added. Data can be deposited to a published landing zone, or TEOCO can integrate network elements to acquire data directly from your network.
GRANULARITY & SPEED
SmartHub does not require pre-existing queries because it supports rapid discovery through real-time data analysis. Providing out-of-the-box support for the most common switch and network elements, SmartHub can be configured to receive data from virtually any source; delivering advanced visualization and discovery capabilities. TEOCO’s flagship analytics platform dramatically accelerates data processing speeds and delivers a highly granular view of your data – so you can make actionable, intelligent business decisions more promptly.
DISTILLING INTELLIGENCE FROM MULTIPLE DATA SOURCES
SmartHub leverages your existing network, operational and business data. It supports the most common switch and network elements and can be configured to receive data from virtually any source. Our telecom data domain expertise allows us to bridge the gap between technology and finance to solve your critical business problems. We utilize our decades of subject matter expertise to design machine learning algorithms for predictive analytics; using historical data patterns to quickly predict and plan future business optimization scenarios.
CALCULATE RELEVANT METRICS
Our expertise in OSS and BSS solutions, combined with the capabilities of the SmartHub platform, allow us to create quantitative and qualitative metrics. Key Performance and Quality Indicators (KPIs and KQIs) are measured and then enriched with relevant information on subscriber experience, location, behavior and satisfaction. From this, additional scores can be derived, such as predictive location and propensity to churn. These metrics provide actionable business insights and enable better decision making.
THE WORLDS 1ST - YELLOWBRICK DATA
A longtime leader in telecommunications big data analytics, TEOCO had the world’s first in-production deployment of the high-performance data warehouse appliance, Netezza. This was years before they were acquired by IBM. In 2018, TEOCO continued this tradition by becoming the first global in-production user of Yellowbrick Data, the massive parallel processing database appliance leveraged by SmartHub.
How can we help?
For over 25 years, TEOCO has helped network operators run state-of-the-art networks and profitable businesses. Learn how we can help you in the areas critical to the success of modern CSPs.