This role is responsible for the planning, installation, maintenance and security of TEOCO’s global Windows infrastructure. This includes things such as, but not limited to: Domain/Active Directory, OS deployments, AD Policies, advanced troubleshooting, new system setup, virtualization administration and PowerShell scripting.
As with any IT job, there is the possibility of occasional night/weekend work in order to preform system installation and maintenance.
- Be a positive self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently, in addition possess strong communication and documentation skills and be fluent in English
- Comfortable interacting with customers and staff at a technical level across a wide geographic region
- Experience Managing 100’s of Windows servers across multiple domains
- 7 years’ experience with Windows Active Directory (forests, domains and trusts), Local/Group Policy, Domain Controllers, Security hardening and remediation
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP, ADFS and AADC
- Experience installing, managing and troubleshooting Microsoft systems: Windows Servers/desktop OS as well as all tools required to do Active Directory administration
- Good working knowledge of VMWare/Hyper-V technologies
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Microsoft Certifications in areas related to duties
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Apply for Windows Administrator