TEOCO is looking for a Recruiter who will support all sourcing and recruiting efforts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment and sourcing
- Handle the full life-cycle recruitment process
- Manage and review job requisition forms and postings
- Search and source candidates to fill job requisitions (using Monster, LinkedIn, Dice, etc.)
- Participate in career events. Attend recruitment events with college/university and internship recruitment and development programs, maintain relationships at assigned universities
- Post openings internally and externally on company website, social media sites, and other appropriate media outlets
- Screen candidates to assess their qualifications, compensation needs and cultural fit
- Schedule phone screens and onsite interviews for hiring managers and team leads.
- Prepare and communicate interview schedule and serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and internal employees involved in the hiring process
- Collect and aggregate all interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team
- Negotiate offers and manage process through to candidate’s first day, including but not limited to, reference checks, background checks, etc
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with hiring teams
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource and answer general questions from colleagues in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as required
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and four or more years full life cycle recruiting experience required
- Experience in recruiting technical roles specifically those in the software development industry, telecom industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Solid stakeholder management skills, ability to cultivate relationships
- High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set, keeping in touch with the candidate throughout the entire process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy (internally and externally)
- Must be detail-oriented and provide accurate and error-free work
- Must be able to follow up in a timely manner and multi-task/prioritize in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency
- Must work successfully in both independent and team oriented situations
- Must maintain confidentiality
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is not available.
Apply for US Recruiter