We are looking for a skilled Telecom Expert that has a good understanding of the industry and customer needs to design service assurance solutions to meet industry and operator requirements.
- Design telecom solutions for service assurance customers.
- Understand the customer network and tailor-made the solution per industry requirements.
- Deep understanding of mobile network architecture and the ability to provide telecom consultancy to major mobile companies.
- Ability to understand customer technical / business needs and translate them into high level design to be implemented internally.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least 3 years working in a telecom operator as Performance analysis, NOC, Network Support, or Operations Engineer with experience of trouble shooting. OR At least 3 years of experience working for a large vendor as a Field support engineer, Performance analysis and similar
- Experience with analysis of performance measurements (OM), KPIs and/or alarms (on NSS & BSS levels), xDRs
- Knowledgeable in Radio Access Networks and\or mobile core networks
- Knowledgeable in the following areas: (as many as possible) : UMTS,LTE, VoLTE, 5G Mobile backhaul
- Knowledgeable in the following xDR protocols: SIP, ISUP, MAP, CAP, GnGp, Diamater.
- Experience in one of the following protocols: EUTRAN,NG-RAN
- Experience with IBM Netcool, HP TeMIP, Netscout, Astelia, QlickView OSS and analytic systems.
- Experience in Analytics methods , data analysis , SQL
- Be comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and consistent approach to their work
- Experience working with large international customers would be an advantage
- Multi-tasking, creative, self-learner, excellent inter-personal relations, High motivation and dedication.
- Fluent in English
- Readiness to travel abroad (20%)
Apply for Telecom Expert