Telecom Expert (Mobile)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES
- Design telecom solutions for TEOCO’s Service Assurance customers.
- Understand the customer network and create solutions per customer requirements.
- Ability to understand customer technical / business needs and translate them into high-level design to be implemented internally.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years working in telecom doing performance analysis, NOC, network Support, or operations engineer with experience in troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with analysis of performance measurements (OM), KPIs and/or alarms (on NSS & BSS levels), xDRs
- Experience with IBM Netcool, HP TeMIP, Netscout, Astelia, QlickView OSS and analytic systems.
- Knowledgeable in the following areas (as many as possible) : GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, VoLTE, 5G Mobile backhaul
- Knowledgeable in the following xDR protocols: SIP, ISUP, MAP, CAP, GnGp, Diameter.
- Capable of dealing with urgent customers issues in a multi-tasking mode
- Ability to work with Global stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- The ideal candidate will have 3 plus years of experience working for a large vendor or telecom operator or service provider.
Apply for Telecom Expert (Mobile)