DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good understanding of the customer network to identify and tailor-make a solution to meet the customer requirements
- Deep understanding of mobile network architecture and ability to provide telecom consultancy to major mobile companies
- Ability to understand customer technical/business needs and translate them into high level design to be implemented internally.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Telecom operator as Performance analysis, NOC, Network Support, or Operations Engineer with experience of trouble shooting. OR At least 3 years of experience working for a large vendor in one of the following positions: Field Support Engineer, Performance Analysis or similar
- Knowledgeable in the following areas: GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, VoLTE, 5G Mobile backhaul
- Knowledgeable in the following xDR protocols: SIP, ISUP, MAP, CAP, GnGp, Diamater.
- Must have experience with analysis of performance measurements (OM), KPIs and/or alarms (on NSS & BSS levels), xDRs
- Capable of dealing with urgent customers issues in a multi-tasking mode
- Experience in working with international customers an advantage
- Experience with IBM Netcool, HP TeMIP, Netscout, Astelia, QlickView OSS and analytic systems is an advantage
- Proficient in English
- Readiness to travel abroad.
Apply for Telecom Expert