Sr. Software Engineer/ Architect
TEOCO is hiring a full-stack Sr. Software Engineer / Architect work primarily out of our office location in Rochester, NY. We are looking for experienced candidates to have hands-on responsibility while driving major product initiatives.
- Prototyping, designing and developing products based on emerging trends, product requirements and market needs
- Designing, developing and testing database-driven, Web and Service Based applications using a variety of technologies such as Angular, .NET Core, Java/J2EE, Python, Leaflet/Mapbox, GEOServer, machine learning and SQL relational, document, time series and MPP databases.
- Interfacing with internal business teams and customers to help define requirements; develop code and unit test your solutions.
- Leading/participating in design and code reviews
- Each project will require various technical skills, leadership skills and therefore requires a well-rounded, experienced, and adaptable individual.
EDUCATIONS & SKILLS
- 7-15 years’ programming experience using agile development methodologies
- 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft C#.NET
- 3-5 years’ experience in SQL
- 3-5 years’ experience in Leaflet, Mapbox (or similar)
- 3-5 years’ experience with GEO Server
- 2-3 years’ experience in Docker
- 1-3 years’ experience in Machine Learning
- Development experience with the production and consumption of RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a geographically diverse team
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer/ Architect