We are looking for a Solution Architect to join the Service Assurance Delivery group. The solution architect will be responsible for the overall technical solution and architecture for customers, utilizing TEOCO full set of products and functionality, in order to meet customers’ expectations and project scope.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing project requirements and scope
- Defining solution architecture and creating internal and external functional specifications documents
- Managing technical costumer-facing activities, including workshops, solution demonstrations and presentations
- Working with internal delivery teams and product managers to provide customized/complex solutions to fulfill customer requirements
- Supporting the pre-sales effort and RFP responses
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect or equivalent role (e.g. system engineer, product owner/manager).
- Knowledge in the Telecom/IT domain (Cellular, Transmission, IP or Enterprise technologies)
- Experience/knowledge in OSS (Operation Support System, Fault Management, Performance Management systems as Netcool, Infovista, Spectrum, NMC, Cacti etc. ) – a major advantage
- Software development or R&D background – an advantage.
- Fluent verbal and written English. Additional languages – an advantage
- Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to work both independently and to lead a team
- Ability to travel approximately 1-2 times per quarter
Apply for Solution Architect