DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, testing and deploying database-driven applications using Java/J2EE-based technologies, and .Net technologies such as VB.NET, ASP.NET and MVC.
- Interfacing with the internal business team to define requirements; develop code, and test solutions
- Documenting technical design specifications and devising/executing unit test plans. Participating in code reviews.
- Each project will require various technical skills and therefore requires a well-rounded, experienced, and adaptable individual.
- Working independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 1-2 years in a software engineering role and hands-on development experience in JAVA and .NET technologies. Knowledge of Application servers, JDBC drivers, Hibernate and Web Services. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming. Sound understanding of relational databases and SQL. Excellent communication skills.
- Oracle skills
Apply for Software Engineer