Software Development Team Lead
TEOCO’s Engineering team is seeking an experienced team leader with expertise in .Net and Java to lead and manage development teams globally.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all aspects of software development for customer-facing solutions in Cost Management
- Manage the resources across multiple agile teams and products
- Perform hands-on development as needed to facilitate progress
- Manage necessary personnel functions including recruiting, hiring, mentoring, performance reviews, etc.
- Support Production Operations from an Engineering perspective in troubleshooting production issues
- Define best practices and expectations re: SDLC
- Conduct regular code reviews, 1-on-1s
- Provide training, documentation to the team when necessary
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Good analytical skills
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organizing skills to enable him/her to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Significant experience leading a team in an Agile / Scrum model
- Development experience with .Net, Java, C#, Angular
- Experience building data-drive web applications using ASP.Net, MVC, HTML/CSS/JS, IIS, JSP, Wildfly
- Development experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, OCI
- Telecom knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with global team is a plus.
- Good understanding of English; able to clearly communicate and comprehend correctly
- Up-to-date skillset re: web application development
- Relational database design skills, strong understanding of SQL
- Experienced in all development aspects of .NET framework
- Experience in Angular a plus
- Minimum of 2 years prior work experience as a team lead.
- Telecom billing domain experience will be added advantage
- Multi-Tasking / Time Management
- Excellent oral / written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in telecom will be helpful
- Bachelor’s degree required
Apply for Software Development Team Lead