Senior Revenue Assurance Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading RA efforts that includes:
- Selecting and training new employees
- Setting and implementing strategy for identifying and recovering revenues leakage
- Assigning and managing workload among team members to ensure optimal recovery
- Managing and monitoring progress
- Reporting results
- Managing client relations by providing requested information and meeting clients’ targets.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree
- Leadership performance in developing and driving excellence from a team while performing individual contributor’s tasks.
- Ability to design efficient and effective solutions that align with established priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment which is subject to direction change and vision change
- Ability to interact with customers to identify business problems, gather needs and determine requirements.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently create requirement documents and work with developers to implement needed system changes.
- Ability to communicate and review requirements documents both internally with Development and QA teams.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft suite of tools (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Serve as a Revenue Assurance domain expert.
- Positive & can-do attitude.
- Experience in the Revenue Assurance processes and methodologies
- Experience working in Telecom
- Experience in Business Object, Alteryx, and/or other business analytics tools
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of tools (MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio)
- 8 to 15 years
- Min 7 -10 years in Financial/Business Analysis, Revenue Assurance, and/or Telecom industry.
- Min 5 years managing team
Apply for Senior Revenue Assurance Manager