TEOCO’s Audit team is seeking a smart, self-motivated, and collaborative candidate. This is a great opportunity to gain or build upon experience in consulting, developing or enhancing a foundation of telecom knowledge and learning advanced software tools.
- Auditor will analyze client invoice data and pinpoint vendor overbillings or under billings by applying general audit principals such as pattern recognition, data filtering, and cross referencing multiple data sources.
- Auditor will be required to analyze contracts, applicable tariffs, Interconnection Agreements, and research other sources of potential data. Other source data may include industry databases such as LERG (Local Exchange Routing Guide) and NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association), client provisioning systems, internal TEOCO software tools such as BillTrak on Demand, SONAR, and NEO, and external software tools such as COFinder and Google Earth.
- Auditor will leverage some or all of the following software tools as part of daily activities: MS Excel, SQL, MS Access, Python, R, Alteryx and Business Objects.
- Auditor will load potential overbillings or under billings in a spreadsheet format into TEOCO’s web-based Claim Center application, adding a written description of the issue and any necessary supporting information.
- Auditor will analyze any responses from vendors and provide on-going support to the reconciliation team to help resolve issues on behalf of the client with the vendor.
- Auditor may be called, on occasion, to participate in calls with clients to explain issues or to demonstrate and train clients on how issues we
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics.
- Previous experience working in telecom or an auditing environment, specifically in the areas of contracts, network planning, CABS billing, and/or revenue assurance
Apply for Senior Auditor