Junior RF Engineer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- RF planning tool configuration & set-u
- Network audit, normalization & configuration, services, terminals, link budget calculations & analysis, propagation model configuration & tuning, coverage analysis, Monte Carlo simulations for traffic capacity.
- Produce RF simulations for all technologies- including, but not limited to, SINR and throughput, LTE advance Simulations, ex. FD-MIMO—for Verizon 5G deployment phases using Atoll/Aster RF planning tool.
- Optimization of RF parameters through field validation and measurement data collection
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Proficient in Software/Hardware and Networking problem solving
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computer science or Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in use of Atoll as a planning tool
- A good understanding of the Aster (Atoll) database model
- Allowed to work in the US under OPT (Optional Practical Training) program.
- Good understanding of GSM, UMTS and LTE technologies, 5G is a plus
- Exposure to Telecoms RF planning
- Should be a person who can think out of the box and have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Oracle database administration experience is a plus
- Good understanding and ability to work with XML
- Great customer support skills
- General Database administration
Apply for Junior RF Engineer