RF Engineer/Systems Analyst
This position will drive customer’s business initiatives forward working with the national and regional teams and to provide onsite support to the TEOCO solutions.
Note: This role is on-site in Bellevue, Washington, USA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for turning market requirements from customers into technical requirements which provide enough detail for Software Developers to create software designs.
- An in-depth knowledge of LTE and NR technologies is required in order to achieve this objective as well as a strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- Leading expert and authority in the 4G/5G Network Planning domain. As the author of the technical requirements, he/she will be expected to validate and verify that the features meet the market needs and match the technical requirements.
- Analyze data, look for patterns and trends using statistical techniques.
- Be a subject matter expert in Ericsson and Nokia equipment specifically with an understanding of the various parameters used in the Network Planning process, their configuration and impact to the Network.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business needs, define business and functional requirements, and work with developers to make sure requirements are well captured.
- Interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Report the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Develop and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience in 4G and 5G network radio planning and optimization
- Knowledge of telecom engineering concepts for various wireless technologies including GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR and Wi-Fi
- Good understanding of mobile communications principles such as modulation & coding, antennas & propagation, link budgets
- Good understanding of vendor-specific implementations of technologies (e.g. Nokia LTE/NR, Ericsson LTE/NR, Huawei LTE, etc.)
- Ability to manage upwards and senior management expectations
- Ability to effectively convey technical know-how to customers
- Knowledge of RAN configuration management for GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 8+ years of experience with Network Planning
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a systems analysis
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL, PL/SQL experience, and working knowledge of Oracle or other databases.
- Experience with Network Planning tools like Asset, Atoll and Planet is a plus
- Experience with Python
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Access)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good understanding of relational databases and solid SQL skills
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Unix/Linux), Networks, and System Administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems and to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Alteryx or any other data analytics tool
Apply for RF Engineer/Systems Analyst