Revenue Assurance Analyst
Through analysis and creation of new audits and reports using TEOCO proprietary tools, identify billing errors in Client’s customer base. Research findings using additional reports, SQL queries, and Client databases to verify recovery opportunities. Enter recovery opportunities into tracking databases and ensure compliance to any and all Client restrictions and requirements.
Provide response to any Client questions, clarification requests or denials to submitted recoveries as needed.
Document research, work activities, and correspondence as needed and/or required. Establish audit processes where improvements are identified or new opportunities discovered.As needed, interface and communicate with Client personnel in a professional manner and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee will review quotes, orders and invoices from Client’s customers related primarily to data products; some usage products may also be included
- Compare invoiced services to the provisioning data supplied by Client, manually or by query, in order to determine any under billing or missed billing of all services ordered
- Check rates and other cost elements indicated on an order to the customers invoices
- Querying and complex understanding of data or voice products and services as well as developing new queries and modeling for data analytics
- Research contract, quote or signed order information on a regular basis to determine the legitimacy of any missing charges
- Account reconciliation activity such as investigating applied payments, credit balances, and unaccounted for balance forward amounts
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics, math or statistics
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Business Objects and SQL a plus in addition to experience in Data Analytics
Apply for Revenue Assurance Analyst