Reports & Project Development Team Lead
We are looking for a skilled technical leader with SAP BOE tools experience to lead and develop custom solutions for TEOCO Service Assurance customers.
This role reports to the Implementation Group Manager and works closely with relevant groups across the Company including Solution Architect, Integration, QA, Product Management, Pre-Sales and Support to help meet business objectives. You will be a team player who is a competent independent contributor when needed.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of customized solutions per customers’ requirements and Telecom designs.
- Install, configure and train the project teams with the customized solution package
- Support the testing teams internally and onsite
- Support and guide the customer remotely and onsite
- Technically support Pre-sale and demo activities
- Communicate project status to team members
- Preform realistic assessments of development time
- Conduct research and analysis to create innovative solutions
- Train, direct, coach and mentor technical and process teams
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Industrial Engineering/ MIS /Electrical Engineering)
- Experience with leading technical teams within the Delivery groups and/or Telecom knowledge
- Be able to help with understanding the business logic of customer use cases and collecting the requirements.
- Be able to analyze requirements and provide estimations for project developments & customizations.
- Experience in managing multiple project developments simultaneously
- Be comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and consistent approach to their work
- Experience working with large international customers
- Experience working with international teams
- Multi-tasking, creative, self-learner, excellent inter-personal relations, High motivation and dedication.
- Fluent in English
- Vast experience and knowledge with SAP BOE tools: Web Intelligence report platform, Universe designer, IDT & promotion management.
- Experience and knowledge in complex reporting developments ( Web intelligence documents & Crystal reports)
- Strong knowledge in SQL and procedures on Oracle and Hadoop DB providers.
- Knowledge in BO universes creation, xml and Json configuration on Linux environment.
- Coding capabilities in C, C++, Java python or equivalent – Advantage
Apply for Reports & Project Development Team Lead