Regional Sales Manager – Spain & Portugal
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible to meet or exceed the assigned sales targets. You will have a track record of successful sales of products, services and solutions similar to the TEOCO portfolio and will have sold these successfully into the designated territory. You will have trusted C-level and Director-Level relationships and have easy access to decision makers. You will have good knowledge of Telecom technologies and systems especially those in the RAN, Service Assurance and Managed Services domains. You will be responsible to architect and execute a sales strategy for the assigned region which both successfully manages TEOCO’s current business and succeeds to enable key growth initiatives.
You will succeed by having a keen understanding of the customer’s key business challenges and you will work with the client to develop solutions which deliver real value. You will thrive under your own initiative. Your customer base will expect you to know their business – frequent visits to them will form a large part of your work.
You will be an effective internal communicator and collaborator working successfully with all appropriate TEOCO business functions. You will be responsible to adhere to appropriate sales approval and reporting processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Progress and achieve the annual and quarterly business sales target for the region.
- Develop and support new and existing business and technical partnerships across Spain and Portugal.
- Create, follow up and develop new sales opportunities.
- Build company and product line brand awareness in Spain and Portugal.
- Participate in customer presentations, exhibitions, seminars and marketing activities.
- Support the continued expansion and growth of TEOCO’s European customer base.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years of experience selling projects/solutions.
- A relevant degree (Business, Sales, Marketing, Electronics, IT).
- Experience with direct sales to Telecom Operators and selling via telecom/communications partners.
- Experience working with customers in the Spain and Portugal, primarily Orange Spain, Telefonica, Vodafone Spain, Masmovil, MEO, NOS, NOWO (advantage knowing Ericsson Spain, Nokia Spain, Satec, Anxios Portugal, Arca)
- Consistent achievement of Sales Targets and a track record of large solution sales.
- Relevant background in Telecom Software and Services based Solution Selling, specifically in OSS, BSS, Service Assurance, Mobile, Analytics, RAN Optimization, Geolocation and Planning.
- Well presented, well spoken, confident and outgoing.
- Team player who is driven by achievement and success.
- Strong internal leader and collaborator.
- Willing to travel from time to time abroad.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager – Spain & Portugal