TEOCO is currently seeking to hire a Project Manager to manage the delivery of telecommunication network management software projects from initiation to closure.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, execution, budget monitoring and control, stakeholder coordination, and improvement activities during the project life cycle.
- Ability to identify customer business needs, find, define and provide value solutions for them.
- Deployment of products and services.
- Direct interaction with the customer to understand and respond to their needs in order to achieve successful deliveries.
- Setting expectations with external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordination and orchestration of the different groups involved: Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Integration, Devops, Professional Services, Marketing, among others; following best practices
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5 years’ experience in delivery of professional services projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or similar.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Delivering professional services projects as a PM
- Vast experience in managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Experience in software delivery
- More than 2 years’ experience in Delivering projects to external customer as vendor
- Experience working with international teams
- Familiarity with telecommunication network and environment
- Technical knowledge requirements
- Oracle Database Management (Concepts of data files, instances, schemas, etc)
- Basic Linux based OS knowledge
- Understanding FTP, SNMP, API REST, and XML
- Familiarity with Weblogic Middleware and Web Applications
Apply for Project Manager