Product Support Engineer
This role will provide technical support to TEOCO’s Service Assurance customers
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring the performance of servers & applications.
- Troubleshoot & verify the alarms received from application or monitoring tool.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills are must in order to resolve L1/L2 tickets.
- Prepare various reports related to system health check & application performance.
- Able to work on critical tickets & coordinate the work with internal teams for root cause & permanent solution.
- Able to automate manual tasks to reduce efforts of monitoring/troubleshooting.
- Track SLA for assigned support tickets.
- Can maintain good relation with Customer & handle escalations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Good Knowledge of Unix, Linux, SQL, PL/SQL, shell scripting basics
- Troubleshooting skills needed for application based on Unix, Linux & DB: SQL, PL/SQL
- Able to write SQL queries by own based on requirement.
- Prior experience in L1/L2 tech support for multiple customers.
- Strong Technical knowledge of OSS and/or Network Performance / Fault Management systems.
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Telecommunication.
- Good knowledge of ORACLE database and SQL.
- Have a good knowledge of Windows O/S, UNIX or HP-UNIX and MS Office software
- Academic Criteria: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- More than 2 years experience
Apply for Product Support Engineer