Product Marketing – Service Assurance
As Product Marketing Manager for the Service Assurance Portfolio, you will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging and establishing competitive differentiation to communicate to the marketplace. Working within the global Marketing team you will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive self- starter with a can do approach. Good writing and presentation skills, attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits is crucial.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive ownership for all product marketing activities for Service Assurance working across teams with Product, Marketing and Sales.
- Writing, developing and maintaining messaging, value propositions, marketing content and sales collateral for our Service Assurance portfolio including brochures, presentations, use cases, customer case studies
- Driving sales enablement – Supporting and developing product and solution positioning and messaging that differentiates TEOCO in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the offerings to the sales team and develop sales materials and tools that support the selling process
- Marketing Communications support – Support Marcoms with calls to action for their outreach and demand generation including PowerPoint presentations, videos, blogs, webinars and white papers
- Market intelligence – be the expert on TEOCO SA buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, demographics and behavior patterns
- Competitor intelligence – analysis, awareness and SWOT creation to enable competitor differentiation
- Sales lead qualification – statistical analysis of campaigns, qualification and lead management
- Web site – ongoing responsibility for continuously updating product content and maintaining SEO ranking
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a telecoms software vendor, ideally in a product marketing, product management or technical pre-sales role
- Degree in marketing, technology or engineering
- Executor with a proactive can-do attitude and willingness to work in a small team on a broad range of tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor at all time and comfortable dealing with matrix structure
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Able to travel as necessary – minimal
Apply for Product Marketing – Service Assurance