We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team of specialists as a hands-on, customer-focused Pre Sales Solutions Engineer with consulting, and presales experience in promoting and closing opportunities of large scale OSS solutions to carrier service providers.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will manage the entire presales support effort throughout the complete sales cycle – requirements gathering, RFI/RFP response, proposal preparation, solution design, customer meetings, frontal and remote presentations, hands-on customized product demonstrations, and SOW for multiple accounts within the assigned territory.
You will report to the VP Service Assurance Pre Sales EMEA & APAC and work closely with relevant groups across the Company. This role is a customer facing role and will require travel to customer sites across the region.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Serve as a single point of contact with the customer on all technical aspects throughout the sale cycle
- Understand customer business and technical needs, and be able to put together and propose customized solutions
- Provide domain expertise and technical consulting
- Scope, define and design solution offerings based on TEOCO’s Service Assurance product portfolio
- Respond in a timely and high-quality manner to customer requests and requirements.
- Create high-quality solution design documents and lead customer-facing sessions with both technical and senior management audiences
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations and product demonstrations
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities through understanding and recognizing the evolving customer needs
- Respond to RFXs and unsolicited proposals
- Define PoC requirements and supervise their preparation & execution
- Serve as an internal focal point for communicating customer requirements to Sales/Marketing/Product-Management
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science from leading academic institutions
- At least 3 years of experience in telecommunications and pre-sale activities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the area of NMS/OSS
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively handle multiple, complex work assignments, while consistently producing high quality work
Apply for Pre-Sales Engineer