On-site OSS Engineer
**You must have the right to work within the EU**
TEOCO is looking for an energetic team player to join the Service Assurance line of business. This position offers the opportunity to grow, by combining all technical aspects of a new Performance Management Platform project, including assisting with the design, implementation, testing and support of the solution.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of software adaptors/drivers as per customer requests and Telecom designs.
- Install, configure and support the customer solution.
- Support and testing of upgrade releases.
- Support and guide customers remotely and onsite.
- Technically support pre-sales and demo activities.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Degree in Computer Science/IT engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience is a similar role, with a background in OSS Telecom
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with a Delivery group and/or Telecom knowledge
- Coding capabilities of one language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
- Experience with Unix and SQL
- Big data knowledge is an advantage
- Confident with sharing and presenting information to others.
- Proactive, creative and fits into a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several, ongoing projects.
- Good English language skills (Reading, writing and speaking)
- Must have right to work within the EU
Apply for On-site OSS Engineer