Network Optimization Manager
Remote or Overland Park, KS, Fairfax, VA, Atlanta, GA
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for scoping new opportunities, defining requirements and driving the implementation of new opportunities.
- Responsible for supporting all presale activities and all ongoing revenue assurance efforts via process improvements, analytic support and technical support.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Over 5 years’ technical experience in wireless and wireline telecommunication systems.
- Solid people and communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills. Works well with all others.
- Ability to adapt with rapid change. Results driven.
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting.
- A working knowledge of Business Objects and SQL a plus in addition to experience in Data.
- Knowledge one or more of the following areas: Transport networks, MPLS and/or packet networks, Video networks, Wireless and wireline networks, VoIP networks, TDM and Ethernet data networks, Access networks, Order process and ASR
Apply for Network Optimization Manager