Media Coordination Analyst (Telecom)
Media Coordination Analyst acts as the primary TEOCO liaison between our clients and their telecom vendors and cable providers in relation to all invoices that TEOCO processes on behalf of clients as part of our Invoice Automation service offering. Analysts will work closely with vendors and billing companies to coordinate receipt of new invoices, manage changes and issues related to invoice media, and ensure receipt of all expected invoices. Analysts will produce client-facing and internal deliverables to contribute to the overall success of TEOCO’s Invoice Automation service and provide support to other initiatives as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Work Experience (1-2 years)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products to include Access and Excel
- Ability to work with Global internal and external customers and communicate with remote and offshore teams
- Ability to multi-task and ensure follow up is completed by self/team
- and Problem Solving Skills
- Organization Skills/good follow up/Customer focused and results-driven
- Self Starter/One who takes initiative and Drive
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to run Canned Queries through Business Objects and Microsoft access.
- Some SQL a plus
- Familiar with Telecom Billing Platforms (CABS, SECAB and EDI) a plus
Apply for Media Coordination Analyst (Telecom)