Managed Services Manager (Telecom Expense)
- Manage team of individuals with responsibility for performing specific customer requirements as it relates to TEOCO’s managed services engagements.
- Managed services efforts may include ensuring payment processing, balance forward reconciliation, account coding, and directed audit review of Client telecom invoices are completed accurately within established timelines.
- Audit findings will be filed as disputes and disputes will be worked through to resolution.
- There may be some account reconciliation activity such as investigating misapplied payments, credit balances, and unaccounted for balance forward amounts.
- Customer reporting may also be required.
- As team lead you will have responsibility for obtaining and maintaining the team including hiring, setting up working environment, training, development, attendance, accuracy of work and TEOCO employee performance reviews.
- You will monitor the team’s work to ensure compliance with the assigned clients contract/customer requirements. Perform review and approval of invoices as the assigned thresholds.
- Update and keep current the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with SOP for all team member’s work efforts.
- Ensure team accurately performs audits and file appropriate disputes and/or audit notes with required documentation.
- Prepare and utilize reporting as necessary to monitor performance.
- Manage accuracy and timely delivery of any special projects/assignments that are assigned to the team.
- You may also be assigned specific invoices/projects in which you will have responsibility for completing.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics
- Previous management experience
- Preferred 2 years managed services;
- 2+ years of experience working in telecom environment helpful or 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
Apply for Managed Services Manager (Telecom Expense)