Linux Datacenter Administrator
- The Data Center Administrator will be responsible for the planning, Installation, maintenance and security at TEOCO’s US based Data Centers.
- Maintaining various types of servers, network equipment, and backup infrastructure.
- Responsible for proactive monitoring of systems, and backups to resolve issues.
- Occasional night work inside Data Centre facilities will be required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Experience of deployment/troubleshooting of Windows, LINUX/UNIX Operating system.
- Experience of networking and security.
- Experience working in a Data Centre/Colo environment: racking & stacking equipment, cable management.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting server hardware and physical connectivity problems.
- Familiar with backup processes and tape based backup solutions.
- Experience with deployment, configuration, and maintenance of EMC SAN systems.
- Scripting: Perl, Python, Bash
- Experience with NetVault backup software.
- Advanced Linux skills.
- Experience with Nagios or other monitoring software.
Apply for Linux Datacenter Administrator