We are seeking a technical, self-motivated Java Developers to have hands-on responsibility for driving custom enhancements and major product initiatives for TEOCO.
- Designing and developing custom business solutions from end-to-end based on requirements and client needs
- Developing, testing and deploying database-driven applications using a variety of technologies. Primarily Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL. Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, Ajax desirable.
- Interfacing with the internal business team to define requirements; develop code and unit test your solutions.
- Leading/participating in design and code reviews
- Each project will require various technical skills and therefore requires a well-rounded, experienced, and adaptable individual.
- Working independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in English language
- 3+ years in a software engineering role with HANDS-ON core JAVA experience. J2EE is a plus.
- Knowledge of WILDFLY application servers, JDBC drivers, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience with Java/J2EE-based technologies, specifically EJB, Servlets, Struts, JSP.
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Strong background in building database-driven Web applications
- Programming experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a geographically diverse team
- Experience with Microsoft MVC
- Experience in Microsoft .NET (4.0 or higher) using ASP.NET and C#
- Prior work on a scrum team
Apply for Java Developer