Please submit resume in English to be considered.
We are seeking a technical, self-motivated Java Developer to support the evolution of existing and new products being developed for some of the largest Telecom carriers and next-generation service providers in North America. As a member of our development team, you will collaborate, design and develop software components for several complex and network-facing applications. The candidate must have solid Java coding experience in Linux-based development and deployment environments. We will teach and mentor you on the other skills needed. Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in a small team environment to collaborate in the creation of software deliverables using existing standards, asking and responding to questions, sharing knowledge, and supporting the team towards a common goal.
- Creating maintainable, adaptable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards.
- Participating in requirements, detail design, & code/unit test case reviews.
- Developing & unit testing to add features/functionality to existing and new products based on functional requirements. Trouble-shooting & resolution of customer-reported tickets.
- Supporting developer integration, functional, system, & customer acceptance testing.
- Adding information to defect tracking systems as problem tickets are being worked. Reporting progress to a project manager.
- Providing time estimates for future work when necessary.
- Reviewing, providing feedback, and remediating as needed for identified security vulnerabilities found during vulnerability scanning.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3-7 years’ experience developing/maintaining Java-based applications with the following:
- Designing/implementing application logic with heavy use of complex database SQL interactions via JDBC. (Any SQL-based database is acceptable – e.g., MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Experience with an IDE such as Eclipse or Netbeans.
- Fluent in shell commands & scripts for working in Linux-based environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, & a cooperative attitude.
(US company experience preferred)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with the coding of algorithms.
Apply for Java Developer