Please Submit resume in English to be considered.
- Perform installations and upgrades of our Service Assurance portfolio
- Support production systems. Support internal environments.
- Support Teoco implementation and QA teams during the project life cycle.
- Working with R&D team to get bug fixes.
- Attending weekly meetings with customers
- Perform training sessions with the customers
- Travel to customer sites when needed. (not more than 20%)
- Ability to understand complex data flow, troubleshoot multi modules systems.
- Good human interaction, high attentiveness, ability to work in parallel on multiple tasks and under pressure, willing to travel.
- Unix – any (Bash/Ksh/tcsh), Script writing.
- DB – any advantage – Oracle , Hadoop Big Data advantage
- Networking – SNMP , Telnet , IP , Corba , SSH , HTTP/S , RES
- System integrations
- WebLogic, SAP Business object, Apache, Kafka, Zookeeper – Advantage.
- Training instructor capabilities, Hardware understanding, System tuning, DBA, Sys Admin of any type.
- Cloud of any type –advantage, AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud , Private Clouds
- Optional – python , Ansible , Grafana , Telegraph , Prometheus, Git Hub , Jenkins , Docker , Jira, Containerization Architectures
- Clustering – Veritas, Rhel Cluster, HP, any other.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
Apply for Integration Engineer