Integration Engineer/System Architect, Delivery
Working as part of a team and individually, you will be responsible for the development and the implementation of TEOCO’s Service Assurance suite. The individual will possess strong technical skills and be capable of proactively working on projects.
- Installation and upgrade, configuration, administration of SA product lines.
- Define architectural requirements from external and internal customers, aligning architectural roadmap with technology trends, future scale, and technology ecosystem.
- Architecture evolvement life cycle, from planning through development and testing to production. Work in full collaboration with development and delivery teams to deliver the value to the customers.
- Unix – any (Bash/Ksh/tcsh), Script writing.
- Networking – SNMP , Telnet , IP , Corba , SSH , HTTP/S , REST
- System integrations
- Training instructor capabilities, Hardware understanding, System tuning, DBA, Sys Admin of any type.
- System optimization, System tuning.
- Any experience in Big Data (Cloudera, Hortonworks), RDBMS (any), J2EE , Web Applications – advantage
- HA and DR Designs
- Cloud of any type –advantage , AWS, Azure ,Oracle Cloud , Private Clouds
- Optional – python , Ansible , Grafana , Telegraph , Prometheus, Git Hub , Jenkins , Docker , Jira, Containerization Architectures
- Clustering – advantage Veritas, Rhel Cluster, HP Service Guard, any other.
- WebLogic, SAP Business object, Apache, Kafka, Zookeeper – Advantage.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Computer Science or Similar)
- Very high command of English – Written and verbal
- Ability to understand complex data flow and troubleshoot multi module systems.
- Energetic, flexible, team player, able to use own initiative and take the lead when needed.
- Have an aptitude to learning.
- Be comfortable with working to tight deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and consistent approach to their work
- Be able to ‘Multi-task’
- Willing to travel
Apply for Integration Engineer/System Architect, Delivery