Developing adaptors & interfaces for Telecom equipment’s on top of TEOCO’s product.
TEOCO’s Customers are telecommunication companies around the world. Development work includes interaction with customers and their systems
The work is performed in teams and individually using advanced development platforms.
The developer will be responsible for developing and implementing the whole projects service assurance solution based on project specifications.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILIES
- Development of software adaptors / drivers per customers’ requirements and Telecom designs
- Install, configure and train the project teams with the customized solution package
- Support the testing teams internally and onsite
- Support and guide the customer remotely and onsite
- Technically support Pre-sale and demo activities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent
- High command of English – both written and verbal
- Excellent social skills (working in teams and with customers), good team player
- Proactive ,creative, fits into dynamic environments
- Agrees to travel abroad, frequently
- Coding capabilities in C, C++, Java or equivalent
- Experience with Unix and SQL – an advantage
- Experience with Delivery groups and/or Telecom knowledge – an advantage
- Presentation/training experience skills – advantage
Apply for Implementation Engineer