TEOCO is seeking a smart, enthusiastic and resourceful candidate for our HR Generalist role. Must have an eye for detail, be process oriented and enjoy working with various teams in a fast paced environment. Fresh Grads with a degree in Human resources, Business Administration and or Accounting welcome to apply!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works directly with the HR Director on daily operations, and projects. Onboarding/Offboarding – Conduct New Hire Orientation, collect all employee forms & complete new hire & exit processes
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Leave administration – tracking of sick-leave, LWOP, FMLA, & Disability
- Administer and record all stock transactions, reconcile monthly stock reports, prepare and issue stock-related paperwork, coordinate with Finance teams to ensure stock processing is complete
- Interpret policies and procedures, as well as serve as a resource for employees with regard to Human Resource policies, procedures, payroll issues, and routine benefit questions
- Helping to streamline our behind the scenes processes by drafting SOP’s and creating internal checklists
- Tracks and submits all employee payroll changes to the payroll administrator
- Tracking inputs for employee recognition program
- Responsible for proper document retention & filing of all HR related and employee materials
- Generates COS Letters, Separation Agreements, and other employment related contracts
- Enters HR data into ADP and HRIS system. Runs ad-hoc reports
- Creates and maintains various HR-related files, spreadsheets
- Provide general support to Recruitment function when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring federal and state compliance standards
- Handles unemployment claims and employment verifications
- Answers employee inquiries in a timely fashion, and refers complex questions to appropriate Human Resource staff members
- Participates in special projects as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 1-3 years of related Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining a positive, customer service-oriented attitude in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- High personal standards of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Solid analytical skills with an ability to identify problems, collect data and make strong recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization. Confident in abilities. Solid written and verbal communication skills; strong public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines with, at some times, limited oversight
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources laws, and able to learn and interpret standard practices and policies
- Familiarity with HRIS systems
Apply for HR Generalist