Full Stack Developer
TEOCO is looking for a full stack developer to be responsible for large project application development.
RESPONIBILITIES & DUTIES
- End-to-end development of product features, from the data ingestion pipeline to our web-based interface
- Willingness and ability to rapidly learn industry leading Big Data platforms
- Involvement in all phases of the development lifecycle – design, development, integration, and release, through deployment and support on site, while meeting schedules and quality objectives
- Contribute to architectural planning of the solution implementation
- Working with several groups in parallel and supporting large development teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in building back-end applications in Python using common frame works Desirable Technical Qualities
- Experience in Node.js or Big Data technologies – advantage
- High-security clearance including a polygraph test is considered an advantage – position requires a clearance process
- Self-learning and passion to embrace new technologies
- High-security clearance and polygraph is an advantage- position will require a clearance process.
Apply for Full Stack Developer