TEOCO is looking for a Data Scientist to help create and implement various Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiatives. We will rely on the candidate to help develop these applications and to assist in their integration within TEOCO’s Business Analytics line of business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate will work closely with other data scientists, subject matter experts and key stakeholders to capture requirements and create innovative solutions incorporating machine learning and RPA into our business.
- The candidate should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- We also want to see a passion for creating a roadmap for robotic process automation/machine learning/artificial intelligence and innovation.
- The candidate’s goal will be to help TEOCO and its clients analyse business processes and develop applications that leverage data science expertize and automate manual processes and subsequently reduce manual work load and cost.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and business acumen
- Prior experience building and implementing supervised and unsupervised predictive models. Specific experience with Anomaly Detection is desired.
- Prior experience working with customers and project managers to define milestones, manage issues and risks
- Prior experience converting requirements and other technical specifications into high quality code
- 1-5 years of experience as a Software Developer, Data Scientist or Data Science Engineer
- 1-5 years of experience developing and implementing RPA solutions
- Proficient w/min 3 years of experience with Python/R
- Proficient w/min 3 years of experience in SQL and DB modelling/dev experience
- BE/ BTech/BSc/M.Sc / BS/ MS/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; M.Sc in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Telecom industry experience
- Experience working in Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management or Auditing
- Experience working with Hadoop and BI tools (e.g. Business Objects, Tableau…)
- Experience working with desktop automation application
- Experience presenting information using data visualization technique
- Experience collaborating with other teams such as engineering and product development
Apply for Data Scientist