TEOCO’s Managed Services provides experience and expertise in managing invoices from loading/invoice management, invoice processing/account coding, reconciliation, auditing, dispute filing and dispute resolution using our Bill Trak software.
In addition, we provide support to our clients for reporting, accounting, and other special projects. Our team prides itself in providing real solutions to our customers in a “best in class” and professional manner. We are currently expanding our team as a result of a new client partnership. Come join our team and be part of a new and exciting challenge.
- Ensure payment processing, balance forward, account coding, and directed audit review of Client telecom invoices are completed accurately within established timelines through TEOCO’s cost management software. Review automated audit results and OC&C audits (install, discos, changes, non-recurring costs, etc.).
- Determine disputable charges, prepare disputes for filing with appropriate vendors, and ensure dispute resolution credits are updated in the system for successfully resolved issues. Establish audit processes for assigned accounts.
- As needed, interface and communicate with Client personnel in a professional manner and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Employee will review invoices from vendors related primarily to facility costs; some usage invoices may also be included.
- Employee will compare billed circuits, to the provisioning data supplied by Client, manually or by query, in order to determine the authenticity of all facility circuits billed.
- As directed, employee will check rates and other cost elements assessed on circuit bills.
- Position may involve querying and complex understanding of access cost issues.
- Employee will be required to research contract or tariff information on a regular basis to determine the legitimacy of the charges.
- There will be some account reconciliation activity such as investigating misapplied payments, credit balances, and unaccounted for balance forward amounts.
- There will be special projects assigned on a routine basis. This may include querying using Business Objects and MS Access along with other tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics
- High degree of computer literacy
- Ability to understand fundamental business contract language
- Coding skills in SQL, Python, R is a plus
- Invoice Processing and Telecom experience is a plus
Apply for Cost Analyst