TEOCO’s Audit team is seeking a smart, self-motivated, and collaborative candidate. This is a great opportunity to gain or build upon experience in consulting, developing or enhancing a foundation of telecom knowledge and learning advanced software tools.
- Based on direction from management, the auditor will analyse client invoice data and pinpoint vendor over billing or under billing by applying general audit principals such as pattern recognition, data filtering, and cross referencing multiple data sources.
- Analyse contracts, applicable tariffs, Interconnection Agreements, and research other sources of potential data. Other source data may include industry databases such as LERG (Local Exchange Routing Guide) and NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association), client provisioning systems, internal TEOCO software tools such as BillTrak on Demand, SONAR, and NEO, and external software tools such as COFinder and Google Earth.
- Leverage some or all of the following software tools as part of daily activities: MS Excel, SQL, MS Access, Python, R, Alteryx and Business Objects.
- Load potential overbillings or under billings in a spreadsheet format into TEOCO’s web-based Claim Center application, adding a written description of the issue and any necessary supporting information.
- Analyse any responses from vendors and provide on-going support to the reconciliation team to help resolve issues on behalf of the client with the vendor.
- Participate in calls with clients to explain issues or to demonstrate and train clients on how issues were identified.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Excel, & MS Word. Demonstrated Analytical/Problem Solving Skills and Communication Skills
- 1-5+ years of experience working in telecom environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics.
Apply for Auditor (Telecom)