Audit Manager (Telecoms Domain)
Overland Park – KS, Fairfax – VA, Atlanta –GA, Remote USA
TEOCO is seeking a leader in its Business Services organization, successfully coaching an internal team of cost auditors to achieve cost savings in line with both internal and client objectives.
- The lead will create and execute on an audit plan, directing resources leveraging expertise, tools, and machine learning/programming output to achieve desired results.
- In addition, candidate will manage the analyst activity through developed metrics and resource management techniques.
- As necessary, candidate will develop training programs, job aids, and support materials for the cost auditors.
- Further, the candidate will contribute to automation efforts within the organization.
- Candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities in areas such as supporting, guiding and managing a team, problem solving, and conflict/issue resolution.
- Candidate should have a track record of at least five years of successfully demonstrating leadership skills and/or in the delivery of a major project life cycle/program.
- Candidate should have the ability to manage and interact with geographically distributed employees, including some off-shore.
- Candidate will manage the relationship with the client they support and ensure contracted deliverables are provided accurately and within deadlines.
- Candidate will need to demonstrate industry expertise in all or most of the following telecom technologies: Ethernet, fiber, Interconnection, small cells, VOIP, Optical, TDM (DS3 and DS1), Switched Access, and Collocation.
- Candidate can have a technical or finance background in regards to this expertise.
Prior expertise in access tariffs, agreements, or contracts related to the above technologies is required.
- Further, candidate will be expected to become a SME on all pertinent client systems and specific agreements.
- Candidate will need to be proficient with the MS Office Suite.
- In addition, it is preferred that the candidate have some familiarity with one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, and/or Alteryx
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics.
- 5 years+ leading a team and/or managing a major project; MS Office proficiency, 5-10 years prior Telecom expertise from either a technical or a finance background
- Prior client-facing experience, Knowledge of SQL, R, Python, and/or Alteryx.
Apply for Audit Manager (Telecoms Domain)