Analytics Operations Engineer
This person will be responsible for operations of the SONAR / Conductor platforms.
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating problems and suggestions; interacting with the engineering team; performing troubleshooting procedures.
- Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives.
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; determining impact of failures (or new additions) on total system.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, daily operation; monitoring daily performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to business and engineering teams.
- Maintains environment by following and enforcing operating standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; interacting with engineering teams.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- 8 years of relevant experience in similar operational support capacity
- Responsibility for operations of a complex system
- Ability to plan and coordinate complex deployment plans
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting ability
- Scripting a must (Shell / Python)
- Experience of large volume file mediation systems
- Networking & storage management experience a plus
- Linux System Administration background a plus
- Oracle and / or MS SQL Server experience needed
- Must be able to write complex SQL statement to help in data extraction and / or troubleshooting
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related technical field
Apply for Analytics Operations Engineer