5G RAN Consultant
- RAN consultant will be responsible for defining requirements for RAN Test plan testing new RAN features in FOA environment for Nokia 5G. The testing can be done through a variety of methods e.g., validating Vendor’s features through KPI, counters, measurement reports, drive test data.
- RAN consultant will interface with vendor as well as FOA test markets and act as a central point of technical governance.
- RAN consultant will help troubleshoot performance issues in 5G trials and make recommendations to improve a feature, set optimization guidelines e.g. best recommended settings of mobility management parameters.
- Use Radio planning tool ASSET to run multiple scenarios e.g. coverage, SINR to validate the simulation of new features.
- Participate in RAN meetings related to FOA, new features, vendor’s roadmap and represent T-Mobile.
- Develops key metrics for performance monitoring and service assurance. Own RF gold standard parameters and ensure market compliance to national RF guidelines. Giving inputs in terms of capacity, quality and coverage for expansion phases
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum: Bachelor degree (Electrical /Software / Telecommunication).
- 5-7 years of Experience in the Telecom Industry with 3+ years’ experience on Nokia RAN.
- Hands on experience in RF Optimization, KPI tuning & reporting. Knowledge and practice of Nokia RAN, eNB parameters and counters
- Experience with LTE & 5G RF Planning tool ASSET.
- Experienced in BI Tools & Reporting such as Tableau, PowerBI, Microsoft Excel
Apply for 5G RAN Consultant