5G Product Engineer
TEOCO is looking for a 5G Product Engineer, responsible for turning market requirements into technical requirements which provide enough detail for Software Developers to create software designs. An in-depth knowledge of mobile communications technologies is required in order to achieve this objective as well as a strong focus on detail and accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent; Master’s or PhD degrees preferred
- Understanding of mobile communications activities such as radio planning and optimization, backhaul planning and capacity planning
- Understanding of Mobile communications technologies like GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G and Wi-Fi
- Understanding of mobile communications principles such as modulation & coding, antennas & propagation, link budgets, etc. as required by his/her Product line(s)
- Understanding of the vendor-specific implementations of technologies (e.g. Nokia GSM, Ericsson UMTS, Huawei LTE, etc.) as required by his/her Product line(s)
- Ability to manage upwards and senior management expectations
- Ability to effectively convey technical knowledge to customers
- Availability to travel globally when required to customer sites
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. A second European language a plus.
Apply for 5G Product Engineer