TEOCO WEBINAR 2: The Future of Helix SA
Date: 28 Oct 2020 - 28 Oct 2020
A lot of technologies and network innovations have moved from the hype stage to actual customer deployments. To share TEOCO’s insights and understanding into how you can accelerate and simplify the management of these changes, TEOCO will be gathering together some of its senior experts from around the world for two 45 minute workshops.
Our TEOCO professionals will dive into everything from defining how to manage the complexities of current day network requirements of Enterprise and SD-WAN, to the future needs of 5G implementation.
TEOCO will discuss the lessons learnt and how our HELIX Service Assurance solutions have evolved to meet these current demands by adding AI /ML and automation for alarm management and route cause analysis. We will also be explaining how TEOCO has strategically invested, and intends to continue to invest, into the future network technology evolution of 5G, Automation, Analytics, Network Virtualization, Open Source and continuous containerization
Why 5G service assurance cannot be “more of the same”?
Presenter: Danny Itzigsohn, Senior Director Technology and Strategy
- What is different in non-standalone and stand-alone 5G
- How does NR/ C_RAN, MEC, Network Slicing and Open source affect service assurance
- NWDAF / MDAF – separating hype from reality.
- What specific future Service assurance investments are needed to support the 5G
- How HELIX will support 5G use cases assurance enabled by network slicing and MEC
- Helix integration with open source (ONAP and such) and commercial orchestrators to support 5G assurance and closed loop.
HELIX SA general strategic direction and roadmap
Presenter: Norbi Liron, Product Director
- What is driving TEOCO’s strategic investments in the product
- How TEOCO intends to support the network technology evolution of 5G, Automation, Analytics, Network Virtualization, Open Source and continuous containerization.
- Update on the latest Helix 11.1 release and a discussion about the product roadmap.