TEOCO WEBINAR 1: Reducing network management complexity
Date: 21 Oct 2020 - 21 Oct 2020
A lot of technologies and network innovations have moved from the hype stage to actual customer deployments. To share TEOCO’s insights and understanding into how you can accelerate and simplify the management of these changes, TEOCO will be gathering together some of its senior experts from around the world for two 45 minute workshops.
Our TEOCO professionals will dive into everything from defining how to manage the complexities of current day network requirements of Enterprise and SD-WAN, to the future needs of 5G implementation.
TEOCO will discuss the lessons learnt and how our HELIX Service Assurance solutions have evolved to meet these current demands by adding AI /ML and automation for alarm management and route cause analysis. We will also be explaining how TEOCO has strategically invested, and intends to continue to invest, into the future network technology evolution of 5G, Automation, Analytics, Network Virtualization, Open Source and continuous containerization
Enterprise/SD-WAN Service AssurancePresenter: Idan Gabrieli, Pre-Sales Service Assurance
- How SD-WAN Service Assurance enabled by Helix end-to-end monitoring of both underlay and overlay network
- How collecting relevant performance and fault data from the SDN controller, NFVi and VNFs provides holistic service performance and visibility, including analytics, cross-domain alarm correlation and RCA and service topology visualization.
- Tier-1 customer case study – enabling SD-WAN service assurance and enterprise customer visibility into the service performance through real-time integration with customer-facing portal.
AI/ML for Telco operations – why / why now? Lessons learned
Presenter: Dima Alkin, VP Service Assurance
- Lessons learned, where to start, how to measure the success and overcome the typical barriers.
- How AI and ML enable capabilities help to improve operational efficiency, reduce MTTR, significantly cut the amount of trouble-tickets and enable automation by reducing and eliminating manual workloads in the NOC.
- Supported by case studies based on live production deployments and POCs with several customers globally.
- Long-term vision for AI/ML for telco operations