INsync Mobile delivers customer experience analytics and service performance via an on-device measurement approach.
With these capabilities INsync enables you to:
- Focus on your customers – Evolve from a network focus to becoming truly customer-centric
- Improve your customer service – Identify, verify & resolve customer experience issues at first contact
- Gain a crowdsourced view of QoE – A 360O view of your service as experienced by your customers
Why an on-device approach?
An on-device measurement approach brings a number of benefits over other data gathering methods:
- On-device agents capture the real voice of the customer, anywhere, at any time, including historical blind spots such as when on Wi-Fi, roaming, or out of coverage
- Deliver accurate location and timing, across all technologies
- Work on virtually every device: Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS
- Crowdsource network QoE and user interaction insights
- Can be deployed as a standalone app or SDK inside an existing app for greater reach
The Software Client
INsync Mobile can be deployed as a standalone app or as an SDK inside an existing app for more reach and insight into a rich and diverse user base . It is based on open APIs from Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS to provide consistency in metrics and meet manufacturer approval guidelines for security and privacy. It uses less than 1% of handset memory and CPU and minimal data transfer volume.
Visibility delivers actionable intelligence
To maximize data collection INsync Mobile comes with a rich measurement toolbox. Session/passive measurements capture data sessions, voice calls and in/out of coverage service status’. Scheduled active measurements test DNS resolution time, ping reachability, FTP and HTTP. ‘Off-net’ measurements capture experience while customers are on Wi-Fi or roaming, have swapped SIM’s or are in white-spots covered by the competition. The Voice of the customer section captures customer experience index, questionnaires and allows free text comments.
Use Cases Across the Organization
INsync Mobile delivers use cases across the breadth of the business providing everyone with a view of customer quality of experience based on a common data set.
- Customer Service – Reactively support customers when they call with experience issues. Proactively call customers who had poor experience.
- Planning and Optimization – Prioritize optimization according to customer QoE. Map and improve areas where users frequently experience problems.
- Network Quality -Customer experience KPIs influence priority of quality investigations.Find poorly performing devices & device-network incompatibilities.
- Executive Management – Customer experience measures in balanced scorecard. Consolidated view of VIP & Enterprise customer QoE.
- Enterprise Business – Improve NPS: monitor experience across each Enterprise.Increase customer lifetime value: proactively fix Enterprise issues.
- Service Operations – Customer experience monitoring during upgrades. Customer experience insights integrated to Service Ops Center.
- Roaming Analysis – See the real experience per roaming partner. Identify problems that led to missed roaming revenue opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing – Real user experience insights to drive NPS improvement and upsell. Improve NPS: monitor experience across each Enterprise.
INsync Mobile for Regulators
INsync Mobile is the ideal tool for Regulators looking to gain an independent view of network QoE without the associated expense of time consuming drive testing. Carrier QoE assessments ensure an operator is meeting their license obligations and allow the Regulator to understand coverage, voice and data performance for the operator. Carrier benchmarking allows the Regulator to benchmark all their operators across coverage, voice and data metrics.
To learn more about how we can help you listen to the real voice of your customers please contact us.