The Revenue Assurance Analyst will:
- Provide thorough analysis and creation of new audits & reports using TEOCO proprietary tools, identifying billing errors in Client’s customer base.
- Research findings using additional reports, SQL queries, and Client databases to verify recovery opportunities; enter recovery opportunities into tracking databases and ensure compliance to any, and all, Client restrictions & requirements.
- Provide response to any Client questions, clarification requests or denials to submitted recoveries as needed.
- Document research, work activities, and correspondence as needed and/or required.
- Establish audit processes where improvements are identified or new opportunities discovered.
- As needed, interface and communicate with Client personnel in a professional manner and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
The Analyst will also review quotes, orders and invoices from Client’s customers related primarily to data products; some usage products may also be included.
Employee will compares invoiced services to the provisioning data supplied by Client, manually or by query, in order to determine any under-billing or missed billing of all services ordered.
As directed, the Analyst will check rates and other cost elements indicated on an order to the customer’s invoices.
The role may involve querying and complex understanding of data or voice products and services, as well as developing new queries and modeling for data analytics.
The Analyst will be required to research contract, quote or signed order information on a regular basis to determine the legitimacy of any missing charges. There may be some account reconciliation activity, such as investigating applied payments, credit balances, and unaccounted for balance forward amounts.
Experience & Qualifications:
Bi-lingual in Spanish and English (Portuguese a plus),
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics.,
Experience & familiarity with Microsoft Office applications,
Working knowledge of Business Objects and SQL a plus, in addition to experience in Data Analytics
2+ years of experience working in telecom environment helpful